Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

About My Dogs

Moose

Moose is a female wired/smooth haired Jack Russell. She is sweet, loves to snuggle, and always there for me. She is defiantly MY dog. When we first brought Moose home it was a struggle if she was going to adapt. She ripped a hole in the side of the couch and would go in there and hide. Over the two past years she has really grown into her personality and it has been so fun to watch. She is absolutely CRAZY!! But we love her so much.



Woods

Woods is a male wired/smooth hair Fox Terrier. He is just such a happy dog and has sooo much energy. He is such my boyfriend's dog. He loves hanging outside with him and just following him around. But during the day he is right by my side whether I'm working, cleaning, or cooking. He has been a ball of energy since we got him 3 years ago. He LOVES playing ball to no end. It would not be the same without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment